Warning to Punjabis
Punjabis, it is your choice whom to vote for. But let me warn you.
If you vote for AAP, and if it forms the government, this is what will happen to you :
1. Your real ruler, no matter who is the C.M., will be a non Punjabi sitting in Delhi ( though occasionally coming to his fiefdom, Punjab, as a dramatic gesture, like the British King Emperor in colonial times visiting his Empire ). Kejriwal will be your real ruler, and some puppet like Manmohan Singh will be your formal C. M., but the C.M. will not be allowed to make any major decisions without approval of Kejriwal.
2. You will not just be slaves of Kejriwal alone. You will have to fall at the feet and grovel before his chamchas ( and chamchis ) like Manish Sisodia, Ashutosh, Khetan, Durgesh, Sanjay Singh, Atishi, and a host of others. Phoolka may be made C. M. but he will only be told to make phoolkas, and have no real powers.
3. No dissent will be tolerated. The fate of dissenters will be the same as of Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav, who objected to giving tickets to shady people. You will come under a dictatorship.
4.Every month of AAP rule, if it comes to power in Punjab, will see a major scandal, as has happened in Delhi, where half the Ministers had to be sacked.
In fact in Delhi only the tip of the corruption iceberg has been exposed. A large number of AAP MLAs are making hay while the sun shines, and only a small number have as yet been exposed.
Anna Hazare, the mentor of Kejriwal, has himself denounced Kejriwal.
I again advise you to vote for, and support Navjot Singh Sidhu, a Punjabi like you, and living in Punjab, not Delhi
Declare Delhi as a holy city
I request both the Govt. of India and the Delhi Govt. to declare Delhi as a holy city.
My reasons are as follows :
1. Delhi was known as Indraprastha in ancient times, and was the capital of the Pandavas ( Hastinapur in Meerut was the capital of the Kauravas ).
2. The politicians living in Delhi today are all holy men, who are living a pure, honest life while serving the people ( though sometimes they are wrongly defamed by mischievous and evil people, the way Sandeep Kumar, Aseem Ahmed Khan and Tomar have been defamed ). The Central Govt. is run by a holy party, and the state govt. by the most honest party the country has ever seen ( provided you turn a Nelson’s eye to all its scandals ).
3. There is an abundance of holy babas here, who give wonderful sermons and solve the people’s problems ( including marital problems, e.g. by telling them to eat samosas and pakodas ), and advise people how they can attain moksha.
4. There is a Supreme Court here, whose Judges are really like ancient Rishis who can convert black into white and vice versa, with mere strokes of their pens e.g. the way they converted Article 124 of the Constitution into something miraculous in the second and third Judges cases.
5. There is a fantastic media here,.which provides religious manna to the people in various forms, and is itself one of the opiums of the masses, and is an expert in diverting attention of the people from the real issues to Bollywood, cricket, babas, cheap politics, etc
6. There is a JNU here, whose great revolutionary students will solve all the country’s problems by shouting ‘halla bol ‘ and ‘ azadi ‘.
7. There has been a victory for the holy ABVP in the recent DUSU elections, and now no doubt education will become more holy
8. There are numerous astrologers here, doing roaring practice, with many top politicians, administrators, professors, businessmen, etc as their clients
9. Like Lord Shiva, who is called Neelkantha because he swallowed the halahal poison ( which was said to be more lethal than the agent Orange used by Americans in Vietnam ) which came out of the samudramanthan, Delhi swallows up all the shameless vice, corruption, devilry, Machiavellian perfidy, chicanery, unscrupulous skulduggery, hypocrisy, charlatanism and fraud in the country, without batting an eyelid.
10. The All India Muslim Personal Law Board, which is so holy that it will not permit the slightest change in the feudal, outdated Sharia law, including the barbaric practice of triple talaq, is located here.
Kejriwal’s statement of giving ‘ holy city ‘ status
By saying that if AAP comes to power in Punjab it will give the status of ‘ holy city ‘ to Amritsar, Arvind Kejriwal has in my opinion stooped to the lowest level.
If this is done, Allahabad ( Prayag ), Varanasi, Ayodhya, Mathura, Puri, Dwarka, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Gaya, Maheshwar, Madurai, etc ( by Hindus ) and Ajmer ( by Muslims ) will also demand status of ‘ holy cities ‘.
Such appeals in the name of religion may be a good vote catching device, but they are totally reactionary and feudal, and damaging to the country’s secular fabric. One may recall the demand for a Ram Mandir ( on the site of the Babri Masjid ) which no doubt propelled BJP to power, but it resulted in colossal damage to the country.
By issuing such a statement Kejriwal has exposed himself as a mere demagogue and mountebank who has nothing in his head, but can go to any low level to get votes.