Home / National / Woman consumes poison, dies of explosion in mouth during treatment

Woman consumes poison, dies of explosion in mouth during treatment

A woman consumed the poisonous substance, died of an explosion in the mouth during treatment in UP’s Aligarh. Along with the fire, smoke was also coming out of her mouth. The CCTV camera installed inside the ward captured the shocking incident. Now, Doctors are demanding research into this shocking incident. The team of doctors at Jawahar Medical College of Aligarh district of Uttar Pradesh was stunned after what happened to the woman and they had to stop the treatment in the midway. CCTV footage taken from inside the hospital shows medics gathered around Ms Devi, before there is a big flash at the end of her bed. The room then fills with smoke as the professionals frantically try to see what happened.

Check Also

Ponty Chadha’s Son Arrested At Delhi Airport

The son of Ponty Chadha, the liquor and real estate baron who was killed in …